Benefits of Bankruptcy
Representing Debtors & Businesses for More Than 15 Years
At Schwilm Law Firm, PLLC, our Charlotte bankruptcy attorney proudly represents people from all walks of life. People often come to our firm at a time when nothing feels certain. We have seen firsthand just how valuable a compassionate and attentive approach to representation can be to a person who feels as though there is very little help or hope for their current predicament. Our firm exists to provide the gateway to debt relief for consumer debtors and business owners throughout the Charlotte area.
Understanding How Bankruptcy Can Help You
Whether you are considering filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy or
Chapter 13 bankruptcy, there will be many issues that you must address before going through with the process. Fortunately, there are many advantages to filing for
bankruptcy for consumer debtors and businesses alike.
The benefits of filing for bankruptcy include:
- The relatively quick process can provide fast debt relief
- Allows for all or most debts to be relieved
- Allows many consumers or business owners to begin rebuilding their credit scores
- An immediate automatic stay will be put into effect, meaning creditors and collection agencies must stop collection efforts
- Allows debtors to keep their property rather than letting the collection agency place a lien on your home, place a levy on your wages, or seize your property
- Provides a general sense of peace of mind, assurance, and relief
Bankruptcy is not right for some debtors or businesses. Because we adhere to ethical practices, we would never insist that you should for bankruptcy if it did not put you in an advantageous position in the long run. Ultimately, it is our goal to help you reach a solution that can help you recover and experience the joy of financial stability once again.
Call Our Charlotte Bankruptcy Lawyer for a Confidential Consultation
If you wish to learn more about the possible benefits of bankruptcy, simply give us a call. We can discuss whether bankruptcy is right for you, and if it isn't, we can also inform you of your rights under various bankruptcy laws to determine which alternatives to bankruptcy may benefit you. We are in the business of helping people secure positive futures for today, tomorrow, and years to come.
Call Schwilm Law Firm, PLLC
today to schedule your free and confidential